Tuesday, July 19, 2011

~I'm getting my scrapbook on!~

Alrighty, so, I started a scrapbook for Chase a while back when Josh was going through Ranger School. BUT, I am terrible with keeping my attention locked on doing one thing for more than a few hours, let alone a few hours. So what are my plans this afternoon, you ask?? I am going to Hobby Lobby, getting some more scrapbook supplies and FINISHING a chunk of my little man's scrapbook!! I have been saying that I am going to finish the dang thing but I get side tracked, or more like "lose my mind," throughout the day so I am not letting myself down this time.
I have several ideas for the different pages that I am going to do. When I get some done, I will be sure to take pictures and show them off! (Warning: I'm not super crafty/skilled at scrapbooking so don't judge me too harshly!)
Baby Update: Chase is doing awesome! He is at station -4 which means he is as low as he can go (How low can ya go? Can ya go down low?). That was for your entertainment & to see that, like I mentioned, I lose my mind occasionally throughout the day :) That's okay. . . it's "baby brain"! :) Furthermore, my due date is July 29th; next Friday. If I don't make it to that day, they will be inducing me. Holy moly! Chase better be putting on his running shoes soon & make his appearance because I would LOVE to avoid being induced. I've heard that labor.hits.hard. when you're induced. No thank you ma'am! ;)

Off to the store I go to load up on scrapbook supplies. . . wish me luck!
Fun fact: My grandpa's (Pa) birthday is this Saturday, July 23rd. Pa passed away October of 2005, so I think it would be pretty amazing, & a huge blessing if Chase were born on his birthday. Pa would absolutely love that & knowing him, he would talk to God & ask for that for me. . . it would make that day so much more special to me. Love you & miss you Pa.

1 comment:

  1. My girlfriend does a ton scrapbooking, if u need ideas/suggestkions/questions, etc. Keep up posted!
    Love me/us!

    ReplyDelete