Monday, February 7, 2011

~The Weeks Plans~

Well, this is supposed to be my week of organization and cleaning before we get ready to move. I say 'supposed to be' because I feel as though a lot of that is not going to happen. Earlier today, I made a "To Do" list that would typically say "Honey Do. . . Please" with a bunch of hearts and smiley faces. The hearts and smiley faces always seemed to help with motivation. . . or something. Back to the list. Okay, so on this "To Do" list, I wrote down, "tackle Joshs' 'Army junk' closet". I made my journey to the back bedroom, which by the way I dread opening the door to because I usually find myself looking, and then quickly closing the door again. Upon my entering, I was happy because I remembered that just before Josh left for Ranger School, I organized the boxes and other junk in the room. I had a nice moment of "wow. . . this won't be too terrible!" Well, that moment went away as soon as I opened the closet. . . the "Army Junk" closet. I had no clue that a small closet could hold so much junk and still, somehow, the doors were not buckling in or anything! Stuff, just pure stuff, fell out everywhere. I made a few attempts to pick the stuff up and sort it out in piles. But every single time I'd move one thing, another few things would find their way down the avalanche of. . .STUFF! Needless to say, I picked everything up and threw it in a random spot in the closet, closed the doors super fast, and walked out of the room. This is why I say that a lot of this stuff is not going to happen. I think I'll be leaving the closets, or should I say the headaches, to Josh. . . forever :) P.S- I need this "To Do List"!




Other than those plans for the week, I'm going to be having another appointment this Thursday! I get to hear the peanuts heartbeat! I have been told, and this could be one of those wives tales', that if the heartbeat is fast, it is a girl. I'm surprising myself because I had said that I would love either a boy or girl for our first baby. But I'm totally gung-ho on having a girl! That's probably because I think, no, I'm determined that it's a girl :) I'm sort of hoping that I can also find out the sex on Thursday. As much as I would love to wait and find out with Josh, the anticipation is killing me! I just want to go baby shopping and buy those cute headbands with big bows! It would be SO fun to go home (NY) this coming weekend, which by the way I am doing that, and make a fun sign for when I get off the airplane saying "It's a GIRL!!!!" for my mom to see. She would freak out! And I would love to see that :) How fun would that be?? We'll see though. Who knows. . . I could have the next cute ballerina or the next all-star quarterback!

Alright, I'm going to figure out what's going on with this cable. If you ever live in Fort Benning, do NOT use Windjammer Cable. It's awful! That's my little word of advice for the night. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment