Wednesday, February 9, 2011

~A Letter~

I received a letter today from Josh from Ranger School. When he went to Ranger School, I knew that sometimes I would get letters that would be hard to read. By ‘hard to read’ I mean upsetting at times, and just a scribbled jumble of words a majority of the time. Well today, I got the first letter that was hard to read in both senses. Basically, Josh needs prayers, from anyone that would do so; prayers to persevere and prayers for strength. I have no doubt in my mind that he will be perfectly fine these next 14 days. It’ll be rough but he knows that. After these 14 days, he’s home-free :) Reading letters like ones that I got today is hard for me. I don’t like to hear that he is having bad days, that the patrols are going well, but he’s freezing, or that he sometimes has no clue if he can push forward anymore. Not much longer, that’s what I keep telling him. I tell him to do it for himself mostly, and do it for his baby :) He claims that hearing that helps. . . So, I continue to tell him those things. I’m glad I finally got a letter, and like I said, I knew I’d eventually get a letter like that, but oh man.

On a lighter note, tomorrow is my doctors appointment in which I get to here our peanuts heartbeat! Who is excited? I AM!!! I’ve been counting down the days! You should see my calendar. It’s filled with a bunch of numbers going backwards. Some numbers for countdowns to doctors appointments, and for my New York visit, and then the HUGE countdown: Josh’s last day of Ranger School! This month looks like I’m so busy, but not really. . . I just love countdowns. Well, back to the baby, he/she (I cant wait to just say a name!) is the size of a naval orange now.  It’s crazy how fast the baby grows! But needless to say, I cant wait to see the little one again :) And I can’t wait for Josh to be there for one of the appointments to see his baby! That’ll be a big day for him.


Anywho, I need to take care of my dog and let him out for a walk. Updates tomorrow on the baby progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment