Friday, January 28, 2011

- I'm So Happy-

Yesterday when I got home from babysitting, there was a letter from Josh waiting for me in my mailbox! I didn't get too excited at first because I thought, "Great. Another letter from last phase finally made it to me." But much to my surprise, it was a NEW letter! He is doing great and that makes me so happy to hear. You know, I try not to worry about him a lot, as far as him getting straight through, or that he is not freezing his butt off. But when it boils down, I do worry, without even really realizing it. I guess that comes naturally. Is it pathetic that I read the same letter probably 4 times over? And that it never gets boring? Ha!
So that's one reason why I'm happy. But why else? Well because it's going to be 65 degrees and sunny today and 70 degrees and sunny tomorrow! Isn't that awesome? That's why I love the south. When we move to Kansas, we're going to in a place with random weather. I'm not excited about the thought of tornados, but it does get warm there! :)
I am 14 weeks pregnant! It's so unbelievable! Let me tell you how I've been feeling. Well, I luckily didn't have morning sickness in the first trimester! (woohoo!) Overall, eating has gotten better, as far as being able to decide in advance what I'll be making for dinner. Two nights ago I had really bad indigestion but that's been the only thing that has been bad so far! I guess I'm a lucky girl. My baby bump is getting bigger with each week, but I'm very proud to say that all of my clothes still fit comfortably! I've actually lost weight in my legs so, that's pretty awesome. Walking around a lot in my 'runtone' shoes has definitely paid off! Yesterday, I was shocked because I realized that when Josh graduates March 3rd, I will be 19 weeks pregnant. OH . MY . GOSH! I feel as though this time has been ticking away so fast already! Before Josh and I know it, we'll be holding our little peanut :) That day is going to be amazing! And Josh is going to be the most awesome dad.
Alrighty, I should really get some food in my belly. It's grumbling. . . The baby is hungry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment